SASS Virginia State Championship – August 31 and September 1, 2, 2012
Hosted by the Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club, Inc., the match will be held on RRRC’s range just outside of Roanoke,VA in Franklin County. All SASS Categories are available and SASS rules apply. You must be a SASS member in good standing to participate. All entered SASS Categories will be awarded! There will be no class changes after you pick up your package at check-in. Registration is limited to the first 200 paid shooters. Food will be available from vendors at the range.
Side matches will be $15.00 for all day, or $2.00 per run. Side matches will be shot till you are happy, and awards will be given in each event for men and ladies. Side match awards will be presented at the Saturday Banquet. Limited free, primitive camping available at the range by reservation. Additional match details and schedule will be sent with your confirmation. Conventioneers can participate in all events except the 12 main stages. Conventioneers will receive a shooter’s badge and packet. Conventioneer’s are requested to dress in period clothing and must be a SASS member to participate in the side matches.
Range C will be closed on Sunday, May 17th from 3:00PM until 6:00PM for the new members meeting.
Egg Shoot – Saturday, May 2nd
In preparation for the Egg Shoot scheduled for Saturday, May 2nd Range C will be closed Friday morning on May 1st. The range will be open between Noon and 4:00PM for practice only. The range will reopen to the general membership after the match concludes on Saturday.
The April issue of the Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club’s newsletter ‘The Firing Line’ is now available for download.
- Classes run from 8:45AM until 5:00PM.
- Basic knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for owning and using a pistol safely
- Class meets concealed carry permit prerequisite
- Efficient, effective handgun training
- Learn about pistol parts and operation, ammunition, gun safety and shooting fundamentals
- Engaging, informative and entertaining
- Female NRA certified instructor on staff
- Pistols, ammunition and targets provided
- Women encouraged to enroll
- >30% Hands-on training
- Course Fee $95
For more information contact John Rokisky at 540-354-7941 or email@example.com