This a reminder that the May Bend of Trail Match will be held on Sunday, May 18th and not on the normal 4th Sunday, 25 May.
I would like to let everyone know that Range C will be closed on Friday, April 25 in preparation for the Egg Match on Saturday and on Sunday, April 27th starting at 3:00PM for the Membership Committee meeting.
Thanks for your understanding.
I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that the Trap and 5-Stand are up and running! A lot of effort has went into getting these fields up and I would like to thank all of those involved in making this happen!
The April issue of the Roanoke Rifle and Revolver Club’s newsletter ‘The Firing Line’ is now available for download.
Click the link to download ‘The Firing Line’
- Classes run from 8:45AM until 5:00PM.
- Basic knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for owning and using a pistol safely
- Class meets concealed carry permit prerequisite
- Efficient, effective handgun training
- Learn about pistol parts and operation, ammunition, gun safety and shooting fundamentals
- Engaging, informative and entertaining
- Two female NRA certified instructors on staff
- Pistols, ammunition and targets provided
- Women encouraged to enroll
For more information contact John Rokisky at 540-354-7941 or email@example.com